Border Security Force (BSF) has facilitated to view BSF Pay slip for their Soldiers and employees in that Organisation. The BSF Employees can view their Payslip, GPF, Leave and more functions by login https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login/. BSF Salary Slip, Payslip can be downloaded by its portal @bsf.gov.in/.
BSF is Home Guard Under Ministry of Home Affairs (India) is controlling borders from neighbour’s countries. This is special force which can be guard only border activities. Also it has own soldiers and guards and battalions with turn as special task force employed by government of India. So this article will explain about border security force payslip download instructions.
BSF Pay Slip Login – hub.bsf.gov.in
First login to border security force Hub portal to avail this access to your employee details. Follow the below procedures to login BSF payslip portal.
How to Download BSF Payslip Login ?
- First visit official portal link https://bsf.gov.in/
- Locate Pay/GPF and Click there
- Now you’re Redirected to https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login
- Enter User Name as given by border security force
- Enter Password as provided
- Fill the Captcha code shown below
- Finally Click to Login
Service Provided by BSF Portal
After Login the Following Services are shown there, You can click to continue to avail particular online facility to download.
- Pay Slip
- IT Return
- Bio Data
- Settings of Portal
How to View BSF Pay Slip ?
After Successful Login, Follow the Below Instructions to view Salary Slip.
- Click to Pay Slip in Login Dashboard of Portal
- Select Month and Year
- View Pay Slip
You can see your salary, emolument, deductions, details of advances and other salary benefits by viewing the slip.
How to View GPF ?
In https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login portal first login using above procedure and click to view Account options, Follow the blow steps to view GPF of Border Security Force.
- After Login Find GPF in Dashboard
- Click to GPF Option
- Select the Years given by portal and choose
- Finally click to view GPF
In Leaves Column you can view the following options to see the leave details.
- Half Paid Leaves
- Casual leaves
- Restricted Leaves
- Earned Leaves
In Setting Option User will change password and mobile number by using OTP received the registered mobile number.
For More Details and Updates Please Visit official Link https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login/.
- e-Shram Card Registration Online | E Shram Card Benefits | UAN Card Apply Online
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 2021 Beneficiary List (pmkisan.gov.in)
- UMANG App PF Withdrawal – Withdraw PF through UMANG App
- Aadhaar Card Download | Aadhaar Portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Namaste Yoga App | Yoga Events Highlights | Ministry Of Ayush
- Aarogya Setu Covid-19 Vaccination Register | Ref ID