The Importer -Exporter Code (IEC) is a business identification number for Exports or Imports. IEC Number is granted by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). Here is how to do dgft login by using https://www.dgft.gov.in/ portal is explained.
How to do the dgft login using DGFT Portal?
- First go to the link https://www.dgft.gov.in/CP/
- Locate “Apply for IE” Click on there
- Now Choose the Login Option Shown there
- Enter Your User Name
- Enter Your Password
- Type the above CAPTCHA Code
- Finally Click to Login
dgft Import Export Code (IEC) Registration
Now You Can Register IEC Online Easily, Follow the Below Process to Registration.
- Go to https://www.dgft.gov.in/CP
- Find and Click “Apply for IE”
- Then Select Register
- Select Register as User by One of The Import Export Category
- Enter Name, Email ID, Mobile Number
- Select District, State, Enter City Name, Pin code
- Finally Type the above CAPTCHA Code
- Click to Agree Terms and Conditions
- Finally Send OTP
- After Enter OTP’s of Mobile and Email
- Click to Register
Once The User Registers and Logs in The To The Customer Portal
A) Existing Importer/Exporter Shall Link The IEC.
B) Importer/Exporter May Apply For IEC.
Steps to Link your IEC dgft login
- Register on DGFT Website – Valid Email and Mobile Number Required
- Login to DGFT Website
- Click on Link IEC button displayed on the homepage.
- Enter your IEC by authenticating through Aadhaar based OTP or Digital Signature.
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (Headquarters), Udyog Bhawan
Help Line: – 1800-572-1550 1800-111-550
Mail: – dgftedi[at]nic[dot]in
- balmerlawrietravelapp.com-Book LTC Ticket Registration Login Process
- dayjoy.in – dayjoy login registration product selling
- Tamilnadu Power Finance Online Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- eMandi Portal Uttar Pradesh | emandi.up.gov.in
- Facebook Ads Campaign | How to Run Facebook Ads facebook.com
- Shop 101 App -Make money Online Work from Home