Manav Sampada, Uttar Pradesh – a HRMS Application for Employee Management. ehrms.up.gov.in login. The https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/ gives online module for employees of state which access various HRMS services. Only Registered Departments, Administrators, Employees only can login this portal. So here is the article how to login mana sampada up ehrms.upsdc.gov.in login and their details.
Table of Contents
Only registered government authorities can login this portal. Employees also assigned with login access given by concerned department.
How to Login Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh?
- First go to the https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- Then Locate Login Page on top Right Corner
- Click on the eHRMS Login link
- Now Select User Department
- Enter User ID
- Enter Password
- Now Enter Captcha Code
- Now Click to Login
Online Modules – ehrms.up.gov.in login
- Transfer/Posting – The user can create, finalized and publish the various orders by selecting the concern employees directly through the application.
- Leave Management – Employee with authentic employee code/password can submit apply for leaves to their reporting officer and the reporting officer will approve/reject/cancel the leaves directly through the application.
- ACR Module – modified the ACR format and process of employee assessment in the 0-10 scale. Role based work flow process for ACR submission and their assessment by reporting and reviewing officers. MS based dissemination of ACR status to employee. eFiling of Annual
- Property Return – Each employee with authentic employee code/password can submit their APR for previous and current year. The information related to employee APR directly available on the portal. Year wise detail of employee APR is available for citizen and to Government at each level.
mSTHAPNA mobile application is a developing mobile application for personnel management activities like managing and viewing personal details, family details, nomination details, education details, joining details, leave details etc.
How to Use mSTHAPNA App
- Download the mSTHAPNA Android Application from the http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
- After application starts, click on “Welcome! Continue to Login.” button.
- Here, login screen will appear. Now, fill the credentials and click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Enter eHRMS User ID”, a dialog box will appear.
- Here, enter your eHRMS user id and click on “OK” to continue.
- Next Enter Password and Click to Login
- After login user will see menu screen, where user can see their details on the top.
- Now you can Apply Leave and Status Details
Details – eHRMS UP
|Portal Name||Manav Sampada, Uttar Pradesh|
|Managed by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|App Name||mSTHAPNA App|
|Help Line||Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org|
- UP Bhulekh Portal Check Land Records Online | upbhulekh.gov.in
- eMandi Portal Uttar Pradesh | emandi.up.gov.in
- Jansunwai Portal App – Download jansunwai.up.nic.in
- e-Ganna App Download | Farmer Registration | www.caneup.in
- UP Ration Card List – NFSA Beneficiary Eligibility List
- UPPCL Electricity Bill Pay online, View Reading (uppclonline.com)