IPPB Zero Balance Account Opening Online – Open an IPPB Digital Savings Account on https://www.ippbonline.com/ online today. Minimum balance is not required and you can get interest on your balance. With free online and mobile banking, this is the perfect account for anyone looking for a convenient and affordable way to bank.
IPPB zero balance account opening online
IPPB’s Digital Savings Account is suitable for tech-savvy users of the IPPB mobile app. Android and iPhone users can get this app from the Play Store. This account can be opened by Aadhaar and PAN holders for more than 18 years. The india post payment bank account opening online quickly at any time, anywhere.
How to Open IPPB Digital Savings Account Online?
- Download the IPPB app on your mobile phone.
- Open the app and click on “Open Account”
- Select “Digital Savings Account”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Submit”.
- You need to create a username and password.
- Finally Click on “Submit”.
Your account will be created. You can now login to your account and start using it. Once you have opened your account, you can start using it to do all your banking transactions. You can deposit and withdraw money, transfer money, pay bills, and more. You can also use your debit card to make online and offline purchases.
- Complete the KYC formalities within 12 months
- KYC formalities can be done by visiting any of the access points or with the help of the GDS/Postman, after which the Digital Savings Account will be upgraded to a Regular Savings Account
- The account is subject to closure if the KYC is not completed within 12 months of account opening
Documents Required for IPPB Zero Balance Account Opening Online
Here are some of the documents that you will need to open an IPPB Digital Savings Account:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Mobile number
- Email address
Key Account Features and Benefits
- Banking at your convenience
- Instant self on-boarding
- RuPay Virtual Debit Card for online transactions
- No monthly average balance required to be maintained
- The account can be opened with zero balance
- Free monthly e-statement
- Easy bill payments and recharges
About – IPPB Digital Savings Account
|Portal Name||India Post Payment Bank|
|Managed by||India Post|
|Objective||Payment Banking Service|
|Online IPPB Digital Savings Account||Click here|
|IPPB Mobile App||Android | IOS|
|Customer Care||Call 155299|