kcrkit.telangana.gov.in2.0 login, The Telangana State government has launched KCR Kit Scheme for pregnant women. Pregnant women can utilize this scheme for maximum 2 deliveries. Telangana State Resident Women who give birth at a government hospital can get benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, pregnant women will be provided with financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 in three phases. In case of a baby girl, an additional Rs. 1000 will be given by the government. KCR Kit contains Baby oil, Soaps useful for mother and child, Mosquito net, Dresses, Handbag, Toys for child, Diapers, Powder, Shampoo, Sarees, Towel and Napkins, Baby bed. This Article will explain about kcr kit login process.
To avail this benefit KCR Kit Scheme for pregnant women, The beneficiary become telangana state resident and Aadhaar holder of state. Once you admitted in government Hospital for pregnancy the concerned authority will be made Registration is done by DEO/ANM (DEO: Data Entry Operator, ANM: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife). Once registration completed you can check the status of the kcr kit telanagana.
You can check by login by official portal by cash credit by following procedure.
How to Login kcrkit.telangana.gov.in2.0 ?
- First go to the official portal of https://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in/KCRKIT2.0/loginnew.htm
- Locate right corner of the portal find login page
- Click to Login Portion
- Enter the User Name as Provided Space
- Enter Password
- Finally Click to Login
KCR Kit Forgot Password for Login
If unfortunately we lost password to login for check kcrkit status, Now forgot password option available in online to set new password. The complete process explained below.
- Go to https://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in/KCRKIT2.0/loginnew.htm
- Click to Login Button on Right Corner
- Now Click to Forgot Password Link
- Enter Username as Given
- Enter Mobile Number
- Generate OTP and After Enter the OTP
- Now Set New Password & Confirm New Password
- Now Click to Submit
Packages of KCR Kit – kcrkit.telangana.gov.in2
KCR Kit scheme has been launched under which 16 essential items including the following would be provided.
- Soaps useful for mother and child
- Baby oil – Baby bed
- Mosquito net
- Hand bag
- Towel and napkins
- Toys for kid
Details – KCR Kit Telangana
After the delivery for the wellbeing of the mother and newborn the government is giving KCR Kit with 16 items. The Kit will have clothes, quality baby soaps, Baby oil, Baby powder, Mosquito net, toys, napkins, Diapers etc., which will be sufficient for three months. This is an affectionate gift given by the government to mother and child.
For More Details Visit Official Website https://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in/
- Bele Parihara Karnataka Payment Status 2022 parihara.karnataka.gov.in
- eJanMa Karnataka – Login Registration Application Status Online | ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
- TTD Tirupati (Tirumala) Balaji Rs. 300 Online Ticket Booking bookingtirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- Child Info Service Login See Reports – schooledu.ap.gov.in
- Tamilnadu Power Finance Online Fixed Deposit Interest Rates