Tamilnadu CM MK Stalin announcement of kudumba thalaivi Rs 1,000/- scheme is trending topic in social media now. Dravida munnetra kalagam election manifesto will assure “kudumba thalaivali ₹1,000/- financial aid scheme. Which is the most expected income support scheme for the family head of women.
- 1 What is Kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000/- Scheme?
- 2 Eligibility for kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme!
- 3 List of documents required for kudumba thalaivi financial aid scheme
- 4 FAQs
What is Kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000/- Scheme?
Kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme promised by dmk during election camping last march 2021. Which gives ₹1,000/- financial aid for family head women.
About Kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000/-|
|Benefit of the scheme||Basic Income Support|
|Eligible person||Family head women|
|Scheme launch date||Not declared|
|Beneficiary list||Not announced|
|Official website||Not launched|
Eligibility for kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme!
There may be eligibility for the famous financial scheme which gives monthly stipend ₹1,000/- is not declared, but it may be following eligibility should be concerned
- Become resident of tamilnadu
- Married family women head
- Valid ration card with family members list
Application form kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000/- MK Stalin Scheme
The scheme is yet not launched officially, but questions about the kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme are frequently asked in the minister’s press meet and assurance about the scheme is viral in tamilnadu. Once the official scheme is launched, an application form should be provided for eligible beneficiary family head persons.
DMK Election Manifesto About Scheme:- Click here
Online Registration for kudumba thalaivi financial aid scheme
Official website is yet not to be released, after launching the website, beneficiary eligible citizens can register themselves online using the kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme.
List of documents required for kudumba thalaivi financial aid scheme
The following documents may be needed for registration for that scheme.
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Family members list
- Bank pass book copy
- Passport size photo
When will I get ₹1,000 kudumba thalaivi for a ration card?
The scheme is yet not launched, but the dmk manifesto is assured.
Who are eligible for kudumba thalaivi ₹1,000 scheme
All family women with valid ration card of tamilnadu resident
How much is paid for the kudumba thalaivi aid scheme?
Monthly financial aid of ₹1,000 is provided for every ration card
- TN Horticulture Kit Online Application | tnhorticulture.tn.gov.in
- Tamilnilam Login – tamilnilam.tn.gov.in Know Your Land Status Transfer Patta Online!
- PICME Login – picme.tn.gov.in picme Registration Status
- tncsc.tn.gov.in – TNCSC Login paddy procurement registration
- Patta Chitta FMB Map View Online – eservices.tn.gov.in
- TNEB Reading Details Online | Bill Status – tneb.tnebnet.org