PICME Login Portal Under National Health Mission and MRMBS Stands for Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefit Scheme picme.tn.gov.in login and for registration pre pregnancy and get various maternal benefits. Every pregnancy women get Unique ID RCH Stands for Reproductive and Child Health, a unique identification number issued by the hospital. Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation PICME Pre Registration and Login details are discussed in this article.
You must login to view picme amount status and other benifits by login the portal by followin process.
How to Login picme.tn.gov.in Login ?
- First visit the portal picme.tn.gov.in Login
First you need a username password given by the concerned official, after that you need to visit the official website ( picme.tn.gov.in ) before login
- Go to PICME Login Section
Now you can ready enter login details, make sure ready in user id and password
- Enter your PICME User ID for Login
Now you can enter your user id which is provided in user id in PICME Portal
- Enter Password
After enter your provided password clearly in PICME & MRMBS Portal
- Type Captcha
Finally before click to login enter correct CAPTCHA code shown below
- Click to Submit Login PICME Portal.
Before Submitting Login check details enters correct and finally hit submit to enter PICME Portal Login
PICME Portal Registration
The new revamped PICME & MRMBS Portal has two types
- Pre Registration by Public
- Pre Registration for CSE
How to check the Pre-Registration Application Status?
Mother can check whether her pregnancy was registered by Village Health Nurse / Urban Health Nurse by using the link https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public and once it was registered, can view the RCH ID of the mother.
How to Register on PICME Portal
For Pre Registration CSE Done by e-Sevai Center nearby you’re residing. By own you can select public registration to continue.
- Go to https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/ website
- Enter pregnant mother name (கர்ப்பிணித் தாயின் பெயர்)
- Enter address details ( முகவரி விபரங்கள்)
- Select district, taluk you’re living (மாவட்டம், வட்டம்)
- Select your preferred day and time to visit VHN (பார்வையிட விருப்பமான நாள், நேரம்)
- Finally enter email id and mobile number (அலைபேசி, மின்னஞ்சல்)
- Enter captcha and Click to Save
Visitor Preregistration PICME
- Go to https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/
- Click Visitor Pre Registration
- Enter RCH Id and AN Registration Date
- Enter address
- Mobile number and email Id
- Click to save
PICME View Acknowledgment – Click here
Mobile Number Acknowledgement – Click here
Mobile Number Authentication – Click here
Application ID Status – Click here
About PICME Portal
|Managed By||Directorate of Public Health |
and Preventive Medicine
|Objective||Benefit for Pregnancy Mothers|
|PICME Login||Click here|
|Directorate of Public Health and |
Preventive Medicine 359,
Anna Salai, DMS Complex,
Teynampet, Chennai 600 006
RCH stands for Reproductive and Child Health. All Pregnant Women in Tamilnadu will be issued an unique identification number (RCH ID)
Only the Village Health Nurse / Urban Health Nurse can give RCH ID.
No. RCH ID can be given to any married woman even if she is not pregnant.
The pregnant mother can call toll free number “102” and pre-register.
Aadhaar is not compulsory for pregnancy registration in PICME. But if the mother applies for maternity benefit scheme, submission of Aadhaar number is compulsory
You will get Rs.18,000/- for Kind benefit & 5 Installments of Check ups
Bank Pass book with photo, Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, MGNREGS Job Card, Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Card, any other photo ID issued by Government.
- eservices.tnpolice.gov.in – cctns Portal Login Tamilnadu Online ComplaintTasmac Wine Liquor Online Booking
- tncsc.tn.gov.in – TNCSC Login paddy procurement registration
- Patta Chitta FMB Map View Online – eservices.tn.gov.in
- Lost Document Report – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in | Tamilnadu police online LDR Registration
- TNEB Reading Details Online | Bill Status – tneb.tnebnet.org
- naanmudhalvan.tn schools.gov.in | 9-12th students Scheme Benifits