Tamilnadu College students receive Rs. 1000 each month from the Puthumai Penn Scheme for what, who, and why? Which goals does this initiative hope to achieve?
Through this, all female students enrolled in government schools from the sixth to the twelfth grades who successfully finish their degree, certificate, or vocational course without dropping out would get a monthly payment of Rs 1,000 immediately deposited into their bank accounts.
Students who attended government schools for grades 6 through 12 starting today (September 5) will get Rs. 1,000 per month toward higher education as part of the Higher Education Guarantee Scheme.
Who are Elgibile for ₹1000/-
Girls Studying Panchayat Union Primary and Middle Schools as well as Adi Dravidar Welfare Schools, Municipal Schools, Corporation Schools, Tribal Welfare Schools, Kallar Seermarabin Schools, Backward/Most Backward Welfare Schools, Disabled Welfare Department Schools, Forest Department Schools, Social Welfare Department Schools, etc. are also eligible for the programme.
- Anyone enrolling in a certificate, diploma, bachelor’s degree, vocational course, paramedical course, etc. is subject to it.
- Students at open universities and remote learning programmes are not eligible for this programme.
- This award is given to female students who attended public schools and are seeking a higher education at public universities, nonprofit institutions, or for-profit institutions.
- Undergraduate students in technical, artistic, and scientific fields are eligible.
- A website has been created at https://penkalvi.tn.gov.in/ to accomplish this plan.
Apply Online Puthumai Penn Scheme :- Click here
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme application :- Click here
Puthumai Penn Scheme
In this instance, the scheme to provide college students Rs. 1,000 per month was unveiled on September 5, which is Teacher’s Day. Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, attended the event in Chennai. The undertaking is now known as Puthumai Penn Thittam.
Note:- New student registrations for Moovalur Ramamiritham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance scheme is temporarily closed now. The portal will be reopened shortly for first year students and for those who have not applied . If you have not applied earlier , please wait for reopening of the portal.
Approximately 3 lakh female students are said to have applied for this programme. In this instance, 9,981 government schoolgirl students who enrol in engineering programmes for the year 2022 under the 7.5 percent reservation would receive higher education support in the amount of Rs. 1000 per month.