tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda – e-District a Project under State Mission Mode for the National e-Government Plan by Tamilnadu Government. The project’s goal is to focus on high volume services and develop backend computerization to make it possible to supply these services electronically through Common Service Centers (CSC). The Indian government’s National e-Governance Plan aims to establish the groundwork and provide the sector the boost it needs to flourish over the long term.
What is tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda ?
The Government of Tamil Nadu has envisioned e-District as the digitization of internal workflow and district administration processes with the potential for seamless integration of multiple departments, including revenue, Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare, BC and MBC Welfare, District Social Welfare, etc. for providing the general public.
This project is of greatest priority to the State because it will assist in developing an automated workflow system for district administration and in facilitating the timely processing of department services through Common Service Centers (CSCs), the main front end channels planned under the NeGP program by the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT), and Government of India (GoI).
tnedistrict verify certificate
You can verify certficate and download by following tnedistrict application status procedure.
how to download certificate from tnedistrict ?
- First visit https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/VerifyCerti.xhtml
- Enter your Certificate Number
- Enter Captcha
- Click to Search Certificate Details
tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda certificate download
After tnedistrict certificate status, you can now download certificate by following steps
- Go to https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/mislogin/DownloadCertificate.xhtml
- Enter Certficate Number
- Enter Captcha Code Shown
- Now Click to Search and Download Certificate
Certificate Status by Search by Acknowledge Number
On the Home page of https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/home.xhtml/. On the top right corner find Search by Acknowledge Number, Enter your Acknowledge Number and Search the cureent Status.
List of tnedistrict certificate with revenue code
- REV-106 Agricultural Income Certificate
- REV-103 Birth Certificate For Villages
- REV-111 Certificate for Loss of School Records due to Disaster
- REV-101 Community Certificate
- REV-107 Death Certificate For Villages
- REV-105 Deserted Woman Certificate
- REV-107 Family Migration Certificate
- REV-103 Income Certificate
- REV-113 Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate
- REV-402 Money Lender License
- REV-102 Nativity Certificate
- REV-115 OBC certificate
- REV-401 License under Pawn Broker Act
- REV-116 Residence Certificate
- REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- REV-118 Solvency Certificate
- REV-119 No Male Child Certificate
- REV-108 Unemployment Certificate
- REV-120 Unmarried Certificate
- REV-109 Widow Certificate
About – tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda
|Authority||TamilNadu e – Governance Agency|
|Objective||e-services for citizens of Tamilnadu|
|Verify Certificate||Click here|
|Download Certificate||Click here|
|Address||TamilNadu e – Governance Agency|
807, 7th Floor, PT Lee Chengalvarayan Naicker Building,
Anna Salai (Mount Road)
Chennai – 600 002.
|Portal Website||Click here|
- Tamilnilam Login – tamilnilam.tn.gov.in Know Your Land Status Transfer Patta Online!
- TN Horticulture Kit Online Application | tnhorticulture.tn.gov.in
- Birth And Death Certificate Download Tamilnadu – www.tn.gov.in
- TN e-Sevai First Graduate Certificate Apply Link | tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- TN EMIS tnschools.gov.in Login and App – TNTP Login
- tn ec online tnreginet.gov.in – Villanagam Certificate