Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal earns ₹22.3 cr in four days

latest Tamil release Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal had a solid start at the box office by grossing ₹22.3 crore in just four days in Tamil Nadu

Directed by Vignesh Shivn, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal is a romantic comedy centred Flim

Two relationships involving Samantha and Nayanthara at the same time. Despite knowing that he’s cheating on them, both the women in the movie go on to fight for Vijay Sethupathi

As per industry tracker Kaushik LM, the film has grossed ₹22.3 crore in four days in Tamil Nadu.

Despite the film receiving brickbats from a section of the audience, Samantha said in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on Twitter that she enjoyed being part of the movie

For me, entertainment is the main goal, and I move the story towards that. - Vignesh Sivan

90 percent of my thoughts are about whether the scene is enjoyable. And other things come within the remaining 10 percent.

entertainment is the main goal, and I move the story towards that