EVPN Kerala Login is a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) service provided by the Government of Kerala. It allows users to securely access government websites and apps from outside the state. The service @evpn.kerala.gov.in will be available to all citizens of Kerala as well as businesses and organizations that have a legal requirement to access government information.
evpn kerala gov in https //evpn.kerala httsp //evpn.kerala.gov.in https evpn kerala gov in download evpn kerala gov in accops hysecure accops vpn download
EVPN Kerala Login
Login into corporate VPN using selected authentication mechanisms. Unauthorized access is prohibited. All access is logged on HySecure Gateway.
How to Login EVPN Kerala ?
- First go to EVPN Keral portal i.e https://evpn.kerala.gov.in/
- Now you can find “Sign In” option in right side of the homepage
- Now Enter the Username
- Next Enter the Password
- Finally click to “Sign In”
eVPN Kerala is a secure, reliable and easy-to-use VPN service that allows users to access government portals and apps from outside the state. If you need to access government information from outside Kerala, eVPN Kerala is a great option.
How to use eVPN Kerala
To use eVPN Kerala, simply follow these steps:
- Create an account on the eVPN Kerala website.
- Download and install the eVPN Kerala client software on your computer or mobile device.
- Connect to the eVPN Kerala network by entering your username and password into the client software.
- Once you are connected, you will be able to access government websites and applications as if you were located in Kerala.
|Portal Name||EVPN Kerala – Virtual Workspace Portal|
|Type||VPN Secure Service to Govt & Public|
|Managed by||Kerala Govt (accops)|
|Scheme Name||Kerala State IT Mission|
- kseb bill pay online – Bill Download, Mobile Number, Email Registeration, Quick pay @kseb.in
- land tax kerala online quick payment – revenue.kerala.gov.in
- epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in Login – Online Bill Payment Pay Water Bill Online
- ceo.kerala.gov.in voters list – Download Booth Voter List PDF
- epos.kerala.gov.in – Login, Stock register, PDS Transactions, Beneficiary Details