Online GPF statement, Nagaland download The Office of the Principal Accountant General (A&E) of Nagaland has opened the online GPF Information System in Kohima for registered GPF subscribers who work for the State Government of Nagaland at Grade C or higher. Subscribers can find out how much money they have in their GPF accounts by choosing the right GPF series and then entering their GPF account number and PIN (personal identification number) in the right places. If the subscriber has not received a PIN, he or she can email [email protected] or call the help desk team during business hours on visiting days.
gpf statement nagaland login
The types of gpf nagaland login listed below!
Subscriber can check their GPF Account Statement, Ledger, Missing Credit etc.
DDO can view their Employees’ GPF Account Details.
Treasury can verify the amount of the GPF bill submited.
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (AG AUDIT) NAGALAND Subscriber Management.
How You Can Log On To Your Gpf Online
How to login to download online gpf statement nagaland?
- Go to AG Website http://www.agnl.cag.gov.in/
- On the left hand of the website click on the link Online GPF Information Systems or directly
browse URL https://nlagpf.gov.in/gpf/
- Click on Subscriber Login, Select Series name (e.g. EDN for Education, AGRI for Agriculture etc.), Enter Account number-GPF account number
- Enter Captcha-Scrabble Characters, if not legible then click green button to get new
characters. PIN send by AG Office in your registered mobile number.
- Once you are logged in, you will received OTP (One Time Password) which is a six-digit
number in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the Box and Click ‘Submit’. (If you do not receive OTP click ‘Resend OTP’)
Note: OTP will expire after 20 minutes.
- Once you log in you can check for –
a. Statement of GPF
b. GPF Credit Details
c. Get Missing Credit Details
d. Change Pin
After downloading the e-statement, enter the password when prompted. Password is
SeriesNameAccNo e.g.: EDN3345.
For availing SMS service(for sms alerts with regards to details of credits and debits in the GPF accounts) a subscriber has to register his/her mobile number to the Office of the Principal Accountant General(A&E), Nagaland, Kohima
Nagaland online gpf statement download
Scanner Driver(for mobile only)
Bar Code Reader(for mobile only)
About – nlagpf.gov.in
|Portal Name||Online GPF Information System, Nagaland|
|Managed By||Principal Accountant General (A&e),|
|Address & Contact|
|PROVIDENT FUND-I SECTION|
Shri. Lalruotien Zote(AAO) Ph-9856162084
Shri. Yibomo Odyuo,(Sr. Acctt) Ph-9436604730
PROVIDENT FUND-II SECTION
Shri. Shem Shpunii Koh Ph-8974248929
Shri. Lungshinglung(Sr. Acctt) Ph-9436435172
|Online GPF Information System||Click here|
|Subscriber Login||Click here|
- prerna up.in login – student registration DBT Entry Teacher Login
- eMandi Portal Login Uttar Pradesh | emandi.up.gov.in
- enquiry.caneup.in – up cane enquiry farmers Survey, Production, Satta Slip, Calendar!
- echallan.jhpolice.gov.in – echallan parivahan jharkhand Pay Online
- Social Justice Haryana Beneficiary List – pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in
- e-kharid Haryana | Farmer Status Record Search | ekharid.haryana.gov.in