SECURE Karnataka – The Software for Estimate Calculation Using Rural rates for EmploymentRural Development and Panchayat Raj. The SECURE platform relies on a workflow model to function. After the labor budget has been approved, the SECURE system will send the job names and job codes from the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA MIS to the relevant Block/GP AE/Overseer login. Before any work can begin, the Block’s AE/Overseer must compile a comprehensive estimate that details every aspect of the project. The AS/TS approves the above estimates based on how the government of the state works, and the system then makes AS/TS slips. With SECURE Soft, you can create a Detailed Project Report (DPR) that includes information like the AS/TS No., AS/TS date, total estimate amount, total material cost, and a list of materials used in the estimate, along with the quantity, total semiskilled, skilled manpower cost, total unskilled wages, activity carried out in each work, number of man days, and total estimate ( Unskilled manpower).
Each state uses its own LMR rates and SOR for the MGNREGS estimates, in accordance with the rules established by the state. Estimates not given TS will be adjusted automatically if LMR is changed.
Secure Karnataka Login
Only authorized officials, furnished with a login id and password, are able to access the secure Karnataka database and examine its contents.
How to login secure karnataka to estimate mgnrega data?
- Go to the official web portal https://secure.nic.in/karnataka
- On the Left side you can find sign in option
- Enter the User ID Provided by Authority
- Along with enter the Password of concerned User ID
- Up next before click sign in Enter the captcha code
- Finally click to sign in secure karanataka
Objective’s of Secure Karnataka
The administration module of SECURE is responsible for the creation of users, the management of the office, the entering of SoR/LMR data, and the posting of pictures, news, and government orders. GP, Block, District, and State personnel data are used to generate user ids.
All information about AS/TS, activity, and content can be retrieved from SECURE to Nregasoft via web services when penalties have been assigned in SECURE. Details like AS/TS No, AS/TS date, total estimate amount, total material Cost, total semiskilled Cost, total Skilled Cost, total Unskilled Wages, Activity carried out in each task, No of man days will no longer need to be re-entered into Nregasoft. After these steps have been taken, the MIS may be used to generate muster rolls and assign tasks.
Benefits – secure.nic.in/karnataka
- Estimates are being developed, and AS/TS approval is available online, at any time and from any location.
- The estimated creation time is quite short.
- Estimate accuracy may be guaranteed.
- Estimates are approved quickly, which minimizes the time it takes to issue AS and TS.
- At any level, estimate status and file transfer may be tracked.
- Estimates are automatically recalculated if the LMR changes.
- Estimates are based on state-specific SOR and rates.
- In SECURE, a state-specific work flow may be implemented.
- Transparency and accountability are used to ensure E Governance.
- Reports from the Management Information System (MIS) can be created.
- System for centralizing user management.
- Green initiative.
|Portal Name||Secure Karanataka (Software for Estimate Calculation Using Rural rates for Employment)|
|Maintained By||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Government of karnataka|
|Objective||MGNREGS Work Flow|
Delhi Schedule of Rates (DSoR) lists material, labor, equipment rental, and transportation costs. Government agencies, public organizations, private builders, etc. employ this Rate Schedule. DSoR and CPWD Vol. DSoR materials are BIS/CPWD/market-quality.
The PWD Buildings Division Executive Engineer issues LMR rates. Quarterly rates. Local market rates of materials are prepared by excluding contractor profit and overhead but including conveyance, loading, unloading, octroi, royalty, sales tax (VAT), etc. and labor charges for each District based on topography, availability of materials, accessibility of the area, sources of raw materials like aggregates, etc.
DAR-Central Public Works Department Analysis of Rates for Delhi is a thorough and informative resource. It’s based on scientific evaluation of building materials, personnel, and machinery. Delhi Rates analyzes material prices in Delhi. Materials, carriages, and hiring expenses used in the analysis are BIS/CPWD/market-quality. Delhi establishes minimum wages.