Tamilnadu Government, Apply online First Graduate Certificate using e-Sevai. If you’re first graduate in your family you will avail tamilnadu goverment’s benefits and offers. Also you will get fees exemption and scholarships facilities in higher studies. So in this article how can one get to first graduate certificate using TN e-Sevai.
Table of Contents
Who is Eligible for the first Graduate Certificate!
If you’re the first person in your family to become pursuing any degree course, it means you are eligible for this first graduate certificate. If your father, mother or elder younger sister’s/ brothers already completed graduation means you’re not eligible for this certificate.
How to apply for the first Graduation Certificate!
Here is the Complete Procedure for apply for the first Graduation Certificate!
- Go to the e-Sevai (Government of Tamil Nadu) Web Portal https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Enter the login credentials. Make sure ‘Operator’ is selected in the Operator Type field.
- Enter Captcha code.
- Click on Login.
- Click on Services on the left panel.
- Click on the Revenue Department.
- Click on REV-104 First Graduate Certificate.
- Click on Proceed to continue.
If you’re already having CAN number you can apply directly to go first graduation certificate dashboard, Otherwise you need to register you details to get CAN number.
First Graduation Certificate Procedures
After loign e-Sevai with CAN number you proceed following steps
- Enter Graduation Details
- Type Applicant Details
- Fill your Current Address & Permanent Address
- Enter Contact Details like mobile number and email id
- Provide Details of Family Members
- Enter Education Details
- Upload List of scanned documents
- After documents uploaded, Make Payment
How to download First Graduate Certificate from e-Savai
Once the application is approved and digitally signed, the First Graduate Certificate can be downloaded from the Operator’s desk and handed over to the applicant.
STEP 1: Click on Check Status.
STEP 2: Enter Application Number.
STEP 3: Click on Search.
STEP 4: Click on Download certificate link.