TN Hortnet Subsidy Registration – TN-HORTNET is a web-based platform developed by the Tamil Nadu Department of Horticulture to provide information and services to farmers, entrepreneurs, and other stakeholders in the horticulture sector. The platform offers a variety of features, including a comprehensive database of horticultural crops and varieties, information on market prices, government schemes, and other resources, tools for planning and managing horticultural enterprises, and a forum for farmers to share information and experiences. TN-HORTNET is a valuable resource for anyone involved in the horticulture sector in Tamil Nadu.
TN Hortnet Horticulture Subsidy Registration / தோட்டக்கலை மானிய விண்ணப்பம்
To register for the TN-HORTNET portal, Hortnet farmer registration follow these steps:
- Go to the TN-HORTNET website: https://www.tnhorticulture.tn.gov.in/tnhortnet/registration_new.php
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your Name, Adhaar Number, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- Select Social Status, District, Block, Village
- Choose Scheme Details /திட்ட விபரங்கள்
- Attach Documents / ஆவணங்களை இணைக்கவும்
- Finally Click to Submit and Complete Registration
TN Hortnet Subsidy Registration – Click here
Once your account is activated, you can log in to the TN-HORTNET portal.
Once you have registered for the TN Hortnet Subsidy Registration TN-HORTNET portal, you can access a variety of resources, including:
- Market information: Get information on market prices for horticultural crops.
- Government schemes: Find out about government schemes that can help you improve your productivity, profitability, and sustainability.
- Technical support: Get technical support from experts in the horticulture sector.
- Training: Take advantage of training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Networking: Connect with other farmers and entrepreneurs in the horticulture sector.
TN Hortnet விண்ணப்ப நிலையை அறிய / Track Your Registered Application By AADHAAR No.
You can track your registered application by Aadhaar number on the TN-HORTNET portal by following these steps:
- Go to the TN-HORTNET website: https://www.tnhorticulture.tn.gov.in/tnhortnet/
- Click on the “Track Application Status” tab.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and your mobile number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will see the status of your application.
Here are some additional details about each step:
- Aadhaar number: Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Mobile number: Enter your 10-digit mobile number.
- Submit button: Click on the “Submit” button to track your application status.
If you have any problems tracking your application status, you can contact the TN-HORTNET helpdesk at 1800 425 1555.
If your application is approved, you will receive a notification from the TN-HORTNET portal. You can also check the status of your application by logging in to your account and clicking on the “Track Application Status” tab.
- Agrimark TN ROR Portal- வேளாண்மை – உழவர் நலத்துறை Market Information for Farmers and Traders
- Uzhavan App – உழவன் செயலி | Registration And Farmer Benefits
- tncsc.tn.gov.in – TNCSC Login paddy procurement registration
- tn ec online tnreginet.gov.in – Villanagam Certificate
- tnsand.in – TN Sand Online Booking User Registration