tn.unisolve.org is a web portal developed by UNISOLVE for the School Innovation Development Project (SIDP) in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a platform for teachers and students to collaborate on projects, share resources, and access learning materials. Teachers can visit tn.unisolve.org login use the portal to create teams, add students, and assign tasks. They can also provide feedback on student work and track progress. Students can use the portal to submit assignments, access learning materials, and communicate with their team members and teachers.
tn.unisolve.org login tn upshift login upshift login for students tn.unisolve.org teacher login tn.unisolve.org student login tn unisolve org login tn unisolve org
Often its called as tn upshift login (tn.unisolve.org login), This can be two types of users:
- Teacher login
- Student Login
How to Login tn.unisolve.org Teacher/Student?
- First go to tn upshift login page i.e https://tn.unisolve.org/
- Select user type on login page “Teacher/Student”
- Student can Enter User ID and Password while Teacher fill Mobile number and Password
- Finally click to login to access Upshift Unisolve Dashboard
tn.unisolve.org login – Click here
Note: The students User ID Password given by Teachers. Forgot Password Rest – Click here
Upshift Teacher Registration
The tn.unisolve.org portal is a valuable tool for teachers and students in Tamil Nadu. It provides a platform for collaboration, learning, and assessment. The teacher registeration process is explained here.
- Go to tn unisolve teacher registration portal directly i.e https://tn.unisolve.org/register
- Enter your UDISE Code/Unique Code
- Continue to fill further basic details, Including mobile number
- Your mobile number is User ID and password generated for you while this registration process
- Finish registration and save login details
upshift unisolve login features
The Upshift powered by Unisolve Teachers can do 6-12 class students various activities listed here:
- Create Student Login
- Create Group ( 2-5 Students)
- Team Management
The portal also includes a number of features to support collaborative learning, such as:
- Discussion forums, where students and teachers can ask questions and share ideas.
- File sharing tools, so that students and teachers can easily share resources and assignments.
- A project management tool, to help teams track their progress and manage their projects effectively.
- Mozhigal TNSchools- Language Lap of Speak English Tamilnadu
- TN Skills 2023 competition – Nan Mudalvan Registration Timeline
- cps.tn.gov.in login – Download CPS Annual Account Slip PDF
- rte online application- Application to Right To Education Tamilnadu Admission
- escholarship.tn.gov.in – adi dravidar and tribal welfare scholarship for sc/st students; Check Status Login | tn adw scholarship.tn.gov.in