fasalrin.gov.in login – The Kisan Credit Card-Interest Subvention Scheme (KCC-ISS) is a government of India initiative to provide affordable credit to farmers. Under KCC-ISS, eligible farmers can avail the loan limit up to. 3 lakhs. The interest rate on the loan is given as subsidy by the government, which means that farmers have to pay only the nominal interest rate on the loan. KCC-ISS is the most popular scheme among farmers and has helped improve agricultural production in India. The scheme has also helped in reducing the risk of farmers not repaying loans.
How to login kcc iss portal?
- Go to the https://fasalrin.gov.in/login website.
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your password
- Fill catcha code shown below
- Finally click to login
fasalrin.gov.in – Agricultural Loan Portal Features
Once you have logged in, you will be able to access the following features:
- Check your Kisan Credit Card (KCC) account details.
- Apply for a KCC loan.
- View your loan repayment history.
- Repay the loan.
- Check your Kisan Credit Card (KCC) statement.
Benefits of the KCC Interest Subvention Scheme
If you are a farmer, I encourage you to apply for the KCC interest subsidy scheme. This is a great way to get the financial support you need to improve your farm and your livelihood.
- Interest-free loans for farmers
- Loans up to Rs. 3 lakh
- Loans for a variety of purposes
- Simple application process
- Available to all farmers
If you are a farmer, you can learn more about the KCC interest subvention scheme by visiting the fasalrin.gov.in website. You can contact your local bank or co-operative society for more information.
About – fasalrin.gov.in
|Portal Name||KCC Interest Subvention Scheme|
|Managed by||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, GOI|
|Objective||Online Service of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme|
|Kisan Credit Card (KCC) helpline||1800-180-1551|
- Online Pf Withdraw Using Umang App – web.umang.gov.in
- UP Bhulekh Portal Check Land Records Online | upbhulekh.gov.in
- e-Shram Card Registration Online | E Shram Card Benefits | UAN Card Apply Online
- pm kisan beneficiary status by aadhaar number – pmkisan.gov.in
- jjm login – Jal Jeevan Mission Login Reports Village Lists