e-Shram uan Card Apply | e shram card registration online | how to apply e shram card | e shram card kya hai | e shram card ke fayde | e shram card download | how to apply e shram card online | eshram card kaise banaye | e shram card online apply
e-Shram Portal launched for Unorganized workers benefits. This article about UAN Card overall gains and guides and about the registration process, Online Application are discussed in this article.
- 1 What is e-Shram Portal?
- 2 Benefits of e-Shram Portal!
- 3 Who are all eligible for e-Sharam UAN Card Registration!
- 4 How to Register an e-Shram Portal to get a UAN Card!
- 4.1 Go to https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- 4.2 Get Self Registration Column
- 4.3 Enter Aadhar Enabled Mobile Number
- 4.4 Enter Captcha
- 4.5 Get OTP
- 4.6 After Getting OTP Enter your 12 Digit Number
- 4.7 Fill your self registration form enter your personal details
- 4.8 Enter your educational details
- 4.9 Next fill your occupation details
- 4.10 Fill your bank account details
- 4.11 Finally check your application summary and get one more OTP
- 4.12 After entering otp you can download UAN Card
- 5 About E-Shram Portal
What is e-Shram Portal?
e-Shram Portal, e-Shram uan Card Apply is an online service for unorganized workers to avail benefits from the government.
- e-SHRAM portal is totally free and workers do not have to pay anything for his or her registration
- e-SHRAM card with unique Universal Account Number (UAN) Generated card
- It will be able to access the benefits of the various social security schemes through this Card anywhere anytime.
Benefits of e-Shram Portal!
With the launch of the Government of India e-Shram Portal, e-Shram uan Card Apply registration of unorganized workers is ongoing online. The portal will be a huge benefit to the last mile delivery of welfare schemes for millions of unorganized workers across the country. All unorganized workers registration will benefit all social security schemes.
- Eligible for Rs 2.0 Lakh Accidental Insurance cover to every registered unorganised worker on eSHRAM Portal.
- Permanent disability and Rs 1.0 lakh on partial disability
- After registering on the e-SHRAM portal, unorganized workers will need not to register separately for Govt’s Social Security Schemes.
- e-SHRAM card containing a 12-digit UAN will be valid throughout the country
Who are all eligible for e-Sharam UAN Card Registration!
All unorganized workers are eligible to apply this scheme for free of cost. List of eligible categories of employees are assumed as follows!
- Home based workers
- Street vendors
- Mid-day meal workers
- Head loaders
- Brick kiln workers
- Rag pickers
- Domestic workers
- Washer men
- Rickshaw pullers
- Landless labourers
- Own account workers
- Agricultural workers
- Construction workers
- Beedi workers
- Handloom workers
- Leather workers
- Audio- visual workers
- Similar other occupations whose monthly income is Rs 15,000/ per month or less and belong to the entry age group of 18-40 years
Documents Required for e-Shram Portal UAN Card Apply !
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Unorganized category work proof
- Age Proof
How to Register an e-Shram Portal to get a UAN Card!
Go to https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
Get Self Registration Column
Enter Aadhar Enabled Mobile Number
After Getting OTP Enter your 12 Digit Number
Fill your self registration form enter your personal details
Enter your educational details
Next fill your occupation details
Fill your bank account details
Finally check your application summary and get one more OTP
After entering otp you can download UAN Card
About E-Shram Portal
|Portal Name||E-Shram Portal|
|Authority||Minister for Labour and Employment|
|HelpDesk||Helpdesk No. 14434|
Also Read !
- Dharani Portal TS View Land Details
- UP Bhulekh Portal Land Records Online!
- TN Lost Documents Recovery
- Namaste Yoga App Online Yoga Training