Lost Document Report TN | lost document report tamilnadu police | how to get lost document report | how to report lost document | report lost document in police| lost document report in tamil | how to report lost document in police online | how to get lost document report online in tamilnadu | lost document report apply online
Tamilnadu Lost Document Report Portal https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/LostDocumentReport/ Bring back original certificates, documents if lost or missing. Nowadays losing original documents when traveling (or) public places is more trouble. Recovering these documents is easy now you don’t need to visit the police station. Just lodge a compliment Lost Document Report (LDR) Portal and recover original documents again.
What is the Lost Document Report TN Portal?
LDR is associated with www.eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/ is government of tamilnadu portal provides citizens with various helpful services. LDR comes under paid service of the Tamil Nadu Police online portal. which brings online complaints of lost documents without worrying.
List of documents supported by TN LDR Portal
This facility can be utilized for reporting the loss of following documents:
- RC book
- Driving License School / College certificates
- ID cards
This facility provides paid service which costs ₹20 – 50 according to document type, you can pay online easily.
Lost Document Report
- This Lost Document Report Only for Tamilandu Only
- After Lodging Complaint Online The System Generated ‘Lost Document Report’ Automatically Sent to Your Registered E-Mail
- Report Lodged under this Application is not a Subject matter of Police Inquiry/Investigation.
- After Lodging Complaint ‘Download LDR’ by Portal.
- Visit Concerned Document Authority Show the LDR Report and get back Your Documents/Certificates back.
How to Lodge Compliment for Lost Document Report TN Tamilnadu
If you lost your original documents, educational certificates?. Don’t wait, just fill a compliment in the LDR Portal. Here is the step by step procedure for Lodge complaint.
How to Apply lost Document Report Online @ eservices.tnpolice.gov.in?
- Go to https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in
- Click the menu right corner
- Select Citizen services (Paid)
- Find Lost Document Report and click there
- Click “Report”
- Fill your name, address
- Also enter valid email id mobile number for OTP
- Enter captcha code get in to LDR Compliant dashboard
- Select your document type
- Enter date of lost and time
- Enter place of occurrence
- District of occurrence place
- Fill document number, issued office details
- In that description please explain how loss occurs.
- Finally Submit and get DL 12 Digit LDR Complaint Number
This will help the citizen to get duplicate copies of the said documents from the concerned authorities expeditiously.
|Portal Name||Services TN Police|
No. This service is primarily to facilitate the citizen for obtaining duplicate copies of the lost document from the concerned authorities quickly.
Furnishing wrong information to the police is a punishable offense.
Furnishing wrong information to the police is a punishable offense
It is the responsibility of the authority issuing the duplicate copies of the document lost to verify the genuineness of the applicant.
The genuine LDR can be verified by scanning the QR code available in the LDR or through the “Verify” option available under Lost Document Report.
Any government issued identification like Aadhaar card, Pan card, Passport, Driving license, Voter ID card etc is preferable.
The complainant may report his/her grievance to the administrator via email ID email@example.com 14.
No refund will be given.
- Tasmac Wine Liquor Online Booking
- Tamilnadu Patta Chitta EC Online Download
- TNEB Mobile Number Update Register
- TNPDS Smart Card Apply Online,
10 thoughts on “Lost Document Report – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in | Tamilnadu police online LDR Registration”
10 TC messing
My aathar card missing
Driving Licence missing
10th tc missing
Drive licence missing
Driver licence missing
this is kalpana I’m 2010 th batch .my. 10 th marksheet and School and TC missing….
Original licenes missing