GEM Portal Login – The government has created a digital marketplace where all bids and tenders may very well be made. GeM, or the Government eMarketplace, is the platform. You must complete the GeM registration before you may use the portal. Then, you must go to the official GeM login website and log in. You can see the dashboard for all the transactions, bids, and tender procurement there. In this article, you may find information about GeM login and other services.
- 1 GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- 2 GeM Portal Registration
- 3 mkp.gem.gov.in Login Government e marketplace
- 4 GeM Bids / RA Check online
- 5 Online GeM Bid / RA Status check
- 6 GeM Portal Contact Details
- 7 GeM Login Problems Solved
- 8 About
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
You must first go to the gem.gov.in login page on the official website. The GeM login option, also known as sso.gem.gov.in login, can be found there in the menu. Clicking on it will take you to the SSO login page.
Follow these procedures to sign in to GEM Login Portal:-
- Visit the SSO GeM portal.
Through selecting the login link on the gem.gov.in website, one may access the official GeM SSO Login page. The GeM Login site must first be opened in your browser.
- Go to https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin
After visiting the GeM homepage, you must either access the gem.gov.in portal login page from there or copy and paste the aforementioned URL into your browser. You will then be sent to the sso.gem.gov.in login page.
- Enter your GeM user ID
Using your GeM Login ID is one of the options there. If you have previously registered using the GeM registration option, enter your login ID. Use the GeM login ID to fill out the first field on the form.
- Enter captcha code
You will now have the possibility to enter a captcha code. Just as it appears in the image, enter the code correctly.
- Verify by clicking on Submit
You must submit the form after entering the captcha code. After your code has been confirmed, you will be given a new form to fill out with your GeM login password.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password
Now, enter your password on the next page. Your ability to log in will be verified by this. To reset your password if you can’t remember it, click the “forgot password” link.
- Login into GeM portal
You can log in to the site after entering your GeM Login ID and password on the sso.gem.gov.in login page.
You can log in using this manner to your Government e Marketplace dashboard. To access the gems login page, you must first complete the online registration. Click here to login.
GeM Portal Registration
There are two sorts of online forms available for registering on the GeM site.
- GeM Buyer registration
- GeM seller registration
You must complete and submit an online form for verification for both options. Here are specific instructions for registering on both types of GeM portals.
GeM Buyer registration form – How to register as buyer on the GeM Portal?
- Visit the website at https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Now read and verify the registration terms.
- By checking in as a buyer, you agree to the conditions.
- then key in your UID or Aadhaar number.
- enter the Aadhaar-registered mobile phone number.
- Send the OTP
- Complete the form and upload the necessary files.
- Complete your registration for the GeM marketplace.
- Log in using the gem buyer login page.
GeM Seller registration form – How to register as seller on the GeM Portal?
- Go to the site at https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller.
- Review and verify the terms and conditions right now.
- now choose the category of company or organisation.
- Enter your company name here.
- Complete the vendor registration form.
- Upload the necessary files.
- finishing the GeM seller registration procedure.
- Use the gem seller login option to log in right away.
Using your registered user ID and password, you may return to the gem seller login form on the GeM portal login (gem.gov.in login) page after registering.
mkp.gem.gov.in Login Government e marketplace
When signed in to the GeM login page, you may access the government e-marketplace at mkp.gem.gov.in (mkp gem gov in). You may place an order there as well as list new goods or services and products.
- The MKP GEM Login page and the official GeM login site are similar.
- On the mkp.gem.gov.in login screen, you also need to enter your GeM Login ID.
- You will be sent to the mkp.gem.gov.in site after logging in.
There is a choice for registering a new product there. In this post, we have gathered all the information on the uploading of new products. For more information, log in to gem gov.
GeM Bids / RA Check online
You may check the GeM Bids and RAs without logging in to the Gems login page. Here is how to access the GeM portal’s bid list for goods and services procurements and tenders:-
- Please visit https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Offers / RAs
- Several Service Bids and RAs
- Bids/RAs for Service Bunches
- Offer to RAs
- Verify the bid number and the needed items, departments, and quantities
- Check the bid’s beginning and ending dates.
- Log in to the GeM Portal to place your offer.
Online GeM Bid / RA Status check
Utilize your bid’s serial number to find it.
Check the status of the GeM bid there.
Filter by the RA or Bid number.
Using the item name, you may also check the GeM status.
GeM Portal Contact Details
Email : helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
Toll Free Number: 1800-419-3436; , 1800-102-3436
Railway Helpline:+91 7824074423
GeM Login Problems Solved
You may now use the online ticket filing option if you’re having issues entering into the GeM Portal or the gem.gov.in login page. If you have any problems with GeM Login, representatives are available to assist you. Here are the instructions for using the facility.
- To begin, you must go to the GeM Login portal’s official page.
- Then find the Raise a Ticket button on the left side of the page.
- To access the page where you may buy tickets, click there.
- To login, enter your email address and other information.
Your GeM Login issues will be resolved by someone who responds.
|Portal Name||GeM Portal|
|Authority||Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
|Objective||Government e Marketplace | GeM|
|Register as Buyer||Click here|
|Register as Seller||Click here|
|Offcial Portal||Click here|
- talentnext.wipro.com – How to access PJP wipro pbl app login
- NBPDCL Bill Payment Receipt – www.nbpdcl.co.in
- Online Pf Withdraw Using Umang App – web.umang.gov.in
- Delhi DTC Bus Pass Apply Online | dtcpass.delhi.gov.in
- UP Bhulekh Portal Check Land Records Online | upbhulekh.gov.in
- TTD Tirupati (Tirumala) Balaji Rs. 300 Online Ticket Booking | tirupati balaji.ap.gov.in login