gruha jyothi scheme sindhu seva gruha jyothi gruha jyothi application seva sindhu gruha jyothi karnataka gruha jyothi link gruha jyothi karnataka gov in sevasindhu gruha jyothi sevasindhu gruha jyothi online application apply gruha jyothi sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in gruha jyothi gruha jyothi status
Gruha Jyothi Online Application – ಗೃಹ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ, The Karnataka Government Initiative for the Flagship Program “Gruha Jyothi” is receiving a warm response from residents of Karnataka State. Gruha Jyothi Scheme, which provides free electricity up to 200 units for every residential household in Karnataka. The registration process is free of charge; one can apply Online or Offline according to their will. Owner or Tenant can apply for this scheme. One can apply for only one meter of connection for this scheme as per government order.
How to Apply Gruha Jyothi Scheme
The Guru Jyothi Scheme offers the option to apply both online and offline.
Citizens can apply through an assisted mode also available at following Centers
- Grama One,
- Karnataka One
- Bangalore One
Gruha Jyothi Online Application Process
How to Apply Gruha Jyothi Scheme Online?
- First, go to the seva sindu portal, i.e., https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Now you should click the Gruha Jyothi application direct link.
- Now you’re redirected to the Seva Sindu application for the “Gruha Jyothi” scheme.
- Now select the desired language, as you want to fill out the application form.
- Select the ESCOM name.
- Enter your Account ID or Connection ID.
- Type the account holder’s name as in ESCOM.
- Fill in the account holder’s address as per ESCOM.
- Choose the type of occupancy.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, Applicant Name as in Aadhaar *
- Enter your mobile number for communication.
- Read Declaration Click to Agree
- Please enter the characters shown above
- Finally Submit the application.
After successful registration of Guru Jyothi Online Application, an acknowledgment message from Seva Sindhu will be sent to the registered consumer through email or SMS.
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Direct Apply Link: – Click here
Documents are required for applying “Gruha Jyothi Scheme”
The following documents are mandatory for applying for the Gurha Jothi Free 200 Units Electricity Scheme:
- Details of consumer ID/Account ID which are available
on any month’s electricity bill
- Tenancy document if you are a tenant (Rental/lease agreement) or Voter ID showing address of
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Start Date
The benefits of the scheme will be applicable from the meter reading date on or after August 1, 2023 (for July 2023 consumption).
FAQs Guru Jyothi Online Application
No fees has to be paid while registering on Seva Sindhu website.
No. Only one meter per household will be eligible for the scheme.
Yes, Benefit can be availed if address proof – rental/lease agreement or Voter ID showing address of the premise is furnished along with Aadhar for the concerned connection.
No, the scheme is extended for the benefit of residential households only
The benefit is calculated based on average consumption for Financial Year 2022-23 + 10% increase (total amounting to less than 200 units)
- Kaveri.karnataka.gov.in Login – ಕಾವೇರಿ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಸೇವೆಗಳು Property Registration, Marriage Registration
- vidyavahini.karnataka.gov.in – Vidyavahini Login Karnataka
- secure karnataka login – secure.nic.in | MGNREGS works Flow
- eJanMa Karnataka – Login Registration Application Status Online | ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
- Bele Parihara Karnataka Payment Status 2023 – parihara.karnataka.gov.in