ihip portal login – The Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) is a web-based platform that uses data from health facilities across India to track and monitor diseases . The IDSP (https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/) helps to identify early warning signals of potential outbreaks, so that health officials can take action to prevent or contain them. The IDSP also provides valuable information about the spread of diseases, which can be used to improve public health interventions. This article will explain login process of ihip portal.
ihip portal login
How to Login www.ihip.nhp.gov.in (ihip portal login ) portal?
- First go to the login page i.e https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/idsp/#!/login
- Enter the Username
- Enter the Password
- Enter CAPTCHA Code
- Finally Click to Login
ihip daily report login features
- Dashboard: This is the main page of the IDSP portal, and it provides an overview of the disease surveillance data in India. You can view graphs and charts that show the trends of different diseases, and you can also access reports on specific diseases.
- Forms: You can access the different forms that are used to report diseases to the IDSP portal. These forms include the P Form, the L Form, and the S Form.
- Reports: You can view reports on specific diseases or on the overall disease surveillance data in India. These reports are generated using the data that is submitted to the IDSP portal.
About ihip portal
|The Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP)
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
|Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Centre (AB-HWC) Login | Access a Wide Range of Health Care Services
- sparsh login – Armed Forces Digital Pension Disbursement
- shaala siddhi login – New Registration shaalasiddhi.niepa.ac.in
- Vidyanjali 2.0 School Registration, Volunteer Login – vidyanjali.education.gov.in