Kerala Medical Insurance For State Employees And Pensioners https://medisep.kerala.gov.in/. medicep kerala.gov.in scheme is intended to provide comprehensive health insurance coverage to all serving employees of the State Government including the High Court of Kerala who are covered under the existing Kerala Government Servants Medical Attendant Rules [KGSMA Rules, 1960] and pensioners.
What is medicep kerala?
This medicep kerala.gov.in Medical Insurance For State Employees And Pensioners. This Scheme envisages cashless treatment facility. Scheme also includes newly recruited employees and their family, part time contingent employees, part time teachers, teaching, non-teaching staff of aided schools and colleges and their family and pensioners and their spouses and family pensioners on compulsory basis, and all Civil Service officers serving under the Government of Kerala on optional basis.
Login www medisep kerala gov in status check online login
To Avail All Beneficiary Details First You Need to Login Offcial Portal as Explained Below!
How to Login medisep kerala gov?
- First go to https://medisep.kerala.gov.in/Login.jsp
- Enter Your Username
- Enter Your Password
- Enter Text as Shown
- Click to Login
medisep.kerala.gov.in status check
- First go to the https://medisep.kerala.gov.in/SearchUser.jsp?direct
- Select category as Employee or Pensioner
- Enter your Emp ID/PEN/PPONO
- Enter Date Of Birth
- Enter Below Text Shown
- Click to Search status Also You can Print.
Eligibility Of Kerala Medical Insurance Scheme
- Employees – All serving employees of State Government including teaching and non-teaching staff of Aided Schools and Colleges, employees of LSG Institutions and Universities in the State.
- Pensioners – All State pensioners including Family/Part time/Extrait pensioners, pensioners of LSG Institutions and Universities in the State.
- Dependants – Dependants of employees and pensioners.
Highlights of medisep kerala
- This Scheme envisages cashless treatment facility.
- There shall be no age limit for the beneficiaries/dependants except dependent child/children.
- Dispute Resolution and Grievance Redressal.
Help Line- medisep kerala
- Toll Free 1800-425-1857
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
State Government Employees, Aided-School/College Employees,Employees of Universities in the State, Employees of Local Bodies Panchayats,Municipalities,Corporation
State Government Pensioners, Aided-School/College Pensioners
Pensioners of Universities in the State, Pensioners of Local Bodies-Panchayats,Municipalities,Corporations
There shall be no age limit for the beneficiaries/dependants except dependant child/children.
- Encumbrance Certificate online Kerala – keralaregistration.gov.in
- tsbonline.kerala.gov.in – Login Treasury Savings Bank Kerala
- Kerala SRF ID labsys Download Test Report | labsys.health.kerala.gov.in
- View Patta Chitta FMB EC Online Tamilnadu -eservices.tn.gov.in
- Lost Document Report – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in | Tamilnadu police online LDR Registration