tnrd.tn.gov.in login – The Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD) is a government department responsible for the development of rural areas in the state of Tamil Nadu. Access a variety of services online, including property tax calculation, payment, and status tracking, water bill payment, trade license application, and grievance redressal.
The department provides a variety of services to rural residents, including:
- Property tax calculation, payment, and status tracking
- Water bill payment
- Trade license application
- Grievance redressal
- And more!
Only Department Users can Login TNRD!
How to Login tnrd.tn.gov.in ?
- First go to the TNRD Home Page i.e https://www.tnrd.tn.gov.in/
- On the left of homepage you can point out “Login Corner”
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
- Finally Click to Submit Login
The TNRD website is a one-stop shop for all of these services. It is easy to use and secure, and you can access it from any device.
TNRD Online Services – tnrd.tn.gov.in
To use the TNRD website, you will need to create an account. Once you have created an account, you can login and access all of the services that the department offers. By using vptax.tnrd.tn.gov.in you can access all services
Here are some of the specific services that you can access on the TNRD website after tnrd.tn.gov.in login:
- Property tax calculation: You can use the property tax calculator to calculate the amount of property tax that you owe. You will need to provide some basic information about your property, such as the location, the size, and the market value.
- Property tax payment: You can pay your property tax online using the TNRD website. You will need to have a credit card or debit card to make the payment.
- Water bill payment: You can pay your water bill online using the TNRD website. You will need to provide your water bill number to make the payment.
- Trade license application: You can apply for a trade license online using the TNRD website. You will need to provide some basic information about your business, such as the type of business, the location, and the number of employees.
- Grievance redressal: You can file a grievance online using the TNRD website. You will need to provide some basic information about your grievance, such as the nature of the grievance and the contact information.
The TNRD website is a valuable resource for rural residents of Tamil Nadu. It provides a convenient and easy way to access a variety of important services.
|Portal Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayt Raj Department|
|Manged by||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department|
|Objective||Reports, Latest G.O, Online Services|
|Address||Contents Owned and Updated by|
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009
|Contact||E-mail : rdweb[at]tn[dot]nic[dot]in|
- eoffice.tn.gov.in login – Tamilnadu Govt Employees Login Portal Access Services
- ocmms tn – New Industry / Trader Registration, Login, Fee Calculator
- tnedistrict.tn.gov.in – Verify Certificate Download, Application Status
- View FIR Status Tamilnadu Police – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in
- Agrimark TN ROR Portal- வேளாண்மை – உழவர் நலத்துறை Market Information for Farmers and Traders