Aadhaar Card is essential identification for every Indian citizens, Aadhaar card now available to PVC Card type to extend the life of the ID card. Whereas people can apply Aadhaar PVC Card on online portal www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. The process of apply online PVC Aadhaar card is very simple process one can apply within minutes. This article will explain how to apply pvc aadhaar card online and its details.
pvc aadhar card order online apply aadhaar pvc card orderuidai.gov.in pvc card aadhaar pvc card status my aadhaar pvc card pvc aadhar card download myaadhar.uidai.gov in aadhaar pvc card apply
Aadhaar PVC Card Apply Online
How to Apply Aadhaar PVC Card Online?
- First go to https://uidai.gov.in or https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC Click on “Order Aadhaar Card” Service.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID.
- Enter the security code
- If you have TOTP, choose option “I have TOTP” by clicking in check box else Click on “Request OTP” button.
- Enter OTP/TOTP received on registered mobile number.
- Click on the check box against “Terms and Conditions”. (Note: Click on hyper link to see details).
- Click on “Submit” Button to complete OTP/TOTP verification.
- On next screen, preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by resident before placing the order for reprint.
- Click on “Make payment”. You will be re-directed to Payment Gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, UPI and various Wallets as available.
- Charges to be paid are Rs.50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
- . After successful payment, receipt will get generated electronically which can be downloaded by resident in PDF format. Resident will also get the Service Request Number via SMS.
Aadhaar PVC Card Apply Online – Direct Link
Aadhaar PVC Card Status
After receiving order for Aadhaar PVC Card from the resident UIDAI handovers printed Aadhaar Card to DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request). Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the residents at their registerd address in adhaar database using SPEED POST Service of India Post in line with Department of Posts delivery norms. Resident may track delivery status using DoP Status Track Services on https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsi
- Once you applied Aadhaar PVC Card online can track the status of SRN till dispatch of Aadhaar Card on Check Aadhaar Card Status.
- SMS containing AWB number will also be sent once dispatched from DoP. Resident can further track delivery status by visiting DoP website.
- Airway Bill Number is the tracking number that is generated by DoP i.e. India Speed Post for the assignment/product that they deliver.
- The Aadhaar PVC Card will deliver your address as per delivery schedule.
How to get SRN number for Aadhaar PVC Card
- SRN is 14 digits Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Aadhaar Card on myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- It will be generated every time whenever the request will be raised regardless whether payment is successful or not.\
- You can check status by https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus by enter the SRN Number
What are the security features of “Aadhaar PVC Card”?
This card contains security features like:
- Secure QR Code
- Micro text
- Ghost image
- Issue Date & Print Date
- Guilloche Pattern
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Aadhaar Card Download | Aadhaar Portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- e-Shram Card Registration Online | E Shram Card Benefits | UAN Card Apply Online
- PMGDISHA Login: Get Started with Digital Literacy Certificate @pmgdisha.in
- India Post Agent Login – View Your Account Balance, Check Transactions, and More
- fasalrin.gov.in login – Kisan Credit Card-Interest Subvention Scheme
- pm kisan beneficiary status by aadhaar number – pmkisan.gov.in