Haryana Citizens can visit the portal e-GRAS and login with guest/guest or register themselves. Citizens can pay various taxes, dues to be paid to Govt. in offline as well as various online payment modes. So here is the article about complete details about e-GRAS Portal
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Haryana e-GRAS Portal!
- 2 Haryana e-GRAS Highlights !
- 3 Sign up e-GRAS Portal
- 3.1 Got to https://egrashry.nic.in/WebPages/Account/EgUserRegistration.aspx
- 3.2 Select Id and Password
- 3.3 Enter Login Id and Check if availability
- 3.4 Enter password
- 3.5 Afterwards enter personal details
- 3.6 Type your name, date of birth, last name, E-mail
- 3.7 Enter your address
- 3.8 Select your city, enter mobile number
- 3.9 Select your security question
- 3.10 Enter pincode, give security answer
- 3.11 Enter result of equation
- 3.12 Submit finally
- 4 How to print challan e-GRAS portal
- 5 About e-GRAS
What is Haryana e-GRAS Portal!
Online Government Receipts Accounting System (e-GRAS) is an e-Governance Initiative of Government of Haryana under Mission Mode Project category and is part of Integrated Financial Management System. Whereas e-GRAS facilitates collection of tax/non tax revenue in both the mode online as well as manual.
Haryana e-GRAS Highlights !
e-GRAS portal facilitates various services are provided below. Users must be haryana residents.
- Verify Challan
- Verify Stamp
- Verify Payment
- Forget GRN
- Tatkal Appointment Fee
Sign up e-GRAS Portal
Got to https://egrashry.nic.in/WebPages/Account/EgUserRegistration.aspx
Select Id and Password
Enter Login Id and Check if availability
Afterwards enter personal details
Type your name, date of birth, last name, E-mail
Enter your address
Select your city, enter mobile number
Select your security question
Enter pincode, give security answer
Enter result of equation
At the end of registration please remember your user Id and Password. And make sure your details are correct before final submission.
How to print challan e-GRAS portal
- Go to https://egrashry.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Login your account
- Select category
- Further choose the purpose of payment, Select respective department
- Choose major head
- Finally submit challan
- After that challan generated
- On the right to corner print option available you can click to print challan now.
|Objective||Treasury and Account (Finance Department)Government Of Haryana|