esanjeevani.in | esanjeevani.in login | esanjeevani.in doctor login | esanjeevani.in/login | esanjeevani.in opd | esanjeevani.in/doctor/dashboard | https //esanjeevani.in registration | esanjeevani.in/doctor/prescription | esanjeevani.in/doctor/addpatient
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s National Teleconsultation Service is a pioneering online OPD service provided to citizens by a government @esanjeevani.in. esanjeevani.in login Patients may receive medical treatment from home thanks to the National Teleconsultation Service. Clinical consultations using safe and organized video technology are now possible between a doctor at a hospital and a patient in the comfort of their own home.
The government of India’s main telemedicine system, eSanjeevani, was created by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (Mohali). Under the government of India’s Ayushman Bharat Scheme, eSanjeevani, a nationwide doctor-to-doctor telemedicine system, is being implemented in 155,000 Health and Wellness Centers.
Services offered by esanjeevani Teleconsultation Service!
- Cloud-based telemedicine system
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) Compliant
- Assisted Telemedicine
- SNOMED CT Compliant
How to login esanjeevani.in?
- First go to official portal https://esanjeevani.in/Login
- Enter username as given column
- Enter the Password as provided space
- Click to i am not Robot check list and verify
- Finally click to login
Salient features of this citizen friendly National OnlineOPD service (eSanjeevaniOPD) are:
- Patient Registration
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Free Service
- Fully Configurable (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc.)
Patient Registration eSanjeevaniOPD
- Go to https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Register?csid=0
- Enter Mobile Number
- Select the State
- Verify your mobile number.
- Generate token after registering
- Login upon getting notification by go to https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Login
- Wait for your turn & consult doctor.
- Download e-Prescription.
Patient Profile Download esanjeevani.in login
- First go to https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Services
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Download Prescription
- Add/Edit Family Member
- Generate/Link Ayushman Bharat Health Account(ABHA) Number
- Share Records with ABHA App
|Portal Name||eSanjeevani – National Telemedicine Service|
|Managed by||Ministry of Health and Family, GOI|
|Objective||e-Tele Medical Services|
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road
New Delhi – 110011
|Patient Registration||Click here|
|Patient Login||Click here|
|Doctor Login||Click here|
No, you don’t have to pay anything to anybody for using National Teleconsultation Service.
The panel of doctors on National Tele consultation Service in each State is drawn by the State Governments.
ePrescription or electronic prescription is prepared by the doctor using eSanjeevaniOPD. It contains usual elements of a prescription but in electronic form. Electronic prescription also aims to improve patient safety by reducing medication errors.
Health records are individual’s confidential documents (like old prescription, test report, hospital discharge summary etc.).
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 2022 Beneficiary List (pmkisan.gov.in)
- talentnext.wipro.com – How to access PJP wipro pbl app login
- Online Pf Withdraw Using Umang App – web.umang.gov.in
- bsf.nic.in – Login View BSF Pay Slip GPF
- Delhi DTC Bus Pass Apply Online | dtcpass.delhi.gov.in
- jjm login – Jal Jeevan Mission Login Reports Village Lists