onlineppa tn gov in – Tamilnadu Single Window Portal for Planning Permission Online application submission for the Building Plan Application Portal. Individuals and professionals can register themselves and login to check the building application status in Tamilnadu. The portal https://onlineppa.tn.gov.in/ will gives complete online facilities to get building approval online. Whereas this article will discuss about onlineppa and its features explained.
onlineppa tn gov in login
Before applying tamilnadu building plan approval you need login to proceed your application. The complete login process is explained below!
How to login onlineppa tamilnadu planning permission ?
- Got to https://onlineppa.tn.gov.in/SWP-web/login/, Directly or On home page of planning permission portal click login button main menu
- Now login page opened, you need to ready login details
- Enter your username as assigned when registeration
- Enter your login password
- Now enter the captcha code
- Finally click to login
citizen registration onlineppa portal
Tamilnadu planning permission portal registration is online process for citizen, whereas is you can complete registration in very few minutes according to the portal procedure.
- Go to https://onlineppa.tn.gov.in/SWP-web/citizen/, directly
- Otherwise from login link you can start new registration
- First select your salutation
- Enter your name and last name
- Enter your username which will need to be login later
- Select the date of birth (DOB)
- Enter your address
- Select state as default tamilnadu
- Select your district
- Select your taluk and village/city/town name
- Enter your pincode
- Enter your mobile number, Email ID
- Enter your PAN
- Select your ID Proof as Aadhaar
- Finally Generate OTP and Verify
- Enter Aadhaar Number Upload Copy of Aadhaar
- Click to Proceed Further Details
- Now registration process completed
Application’s Processed by onlineppa tn gov in
The following process ofg application’s are doing by tamilnadu planning permisssion board
- Layout Application Building
- Plan Application
- Reclassification Plinth Inspection
- Last Storey Inspection
- Completion Certificate Registered Professionals / Developers Details Land Use Information
What are the Documents to be submitted for reclassification?
- Notary Public attested copy of documents. (Sale deed/ lease deed/ power of attorney)
- NOC in Original from Tahsildar
- Encumbrance Certificate for 13 Years
- Site Plan
- Topo Plan (500 mts.)
- Chitta, Adangal, Patta/ A.Register, TSLR
For Updates – Click here
Important Documents to be submitted RDD/MS
- Ownership – Legal opinion(GP/PP/(Nationalised Bank
- Road width – Road FMB/BDO certificate as per the road
- Water body – PWD NOC/Concerned Executive
- Authority NOC
- Forest NOC (falls within 150 m)
- Burial Ground-Health Public officer NOC except
- Residential Development
- TNPCB NOC- Crusher and Quarry existing within 500m
- and 300m radius respectively.
- District Collector NOC if its classified as wet land.
- (only in Non Planning Area), JD Agriculture NOC if it is
- Dry land
About – onlineppa tn gov in
|Address||Tamilnadu Housing & Urban Development|
5th floor, CMDA Tower 1, Gandhi Irwin Rd, Ansari Estate,
Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008.
|Phone Number||+91 44 2841 2711|
The Planning Permission is valid for 3 years and it can be renewed for another period of 3 years on the application before one month of the expiry of the first permission.
Any kind of construction, for Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional and formation of layouts require planning permission.
If all the documents are submitted as per the check list and plans are as per norms, Planning permission may be issued within a maximum of 45 days.
Ordinary building is the building upto 2 floors and with less than 4 dwelling units in case of residential and in the case of commercial building the floor areas is less than 300 m2.
On approval of planning permission the charges to be paid including
Development Charges for development of land – Maximum Rs.25/ sq.m
Development Charges for Building – Maximum Rs50/ sq.m
Centage Charges – Rs.300 for per plot
Scrutiny charges – Rs.100/- per application
- Tamilnilam Login – tamilnilam.tn.gov.in Know Your Land Status Transfer Patta Online!
- TN Horticulture Kit Online Application | tnhorticulture.tn.gov.in
- View FIR Status Tamilnadu Police – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in
- Uzhavan App – உழவன் செயலி | Registration And Farmer Benefits
- Lost Document Report – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in | Tamilnadu police online LDR Registration
- karuvoolam.tn.gov.in – karuvoolam ifhrms login Tamilnadu