ABHA Card Apply: Many times people lose old medical reports or documents, now people will not have to face this problem. To relieve people from this problem, the Central Government has launched ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) digital health card. All your medical documents will be saved in this card. The National Health Authority shared the launch of ABHA Digital Health Card from its Twitter account.
abha health card downloadabha card loginabha card download pdfabha card benefitshealth id card online applyhealth id card downloadabha numberabha id card abha health card downloadabha card registrationabha card benefitsayushman bharat health cardhealth id card registrationhealth id card downloadabha card download pdf abha health card download with aadhaar number
ABHA Health Card – what this digital health card is
Digital Health Card is a digital means of keeping all the medical history information of a citizen. It is also being addressed as ‘Abha Card’. On making ABHA card, you will get a 14 digit ID number. Along with this, you will also be given a QR code in this card.
All your medical history and documents related to it will be saved in this digital card. By scanning the QR code on the card, the doctor can see the entire medical history of the patient. This digital health card will be valid in both government and private hospitals.
ABHA Card Benefits
With the help of this card, you will not need to carry your medical documents everywhere. All your lab tests and reports will be recorded in this card. With the help of this card, you can share your entire medical history in any hospital or clinic. With the help of this card, in case of emergency, the doctor will not have to wait for the old medical history.
How to make ABHA Digital Health Card
- You can get your ABHA digital health card made by downloading Ayushman Bharat Health Account i.e. ABHA app from Google Play Store.
- Apart from this, you can also get this card made by visiting the Health ID portal.
ABHA Health ID Card Online Apply
ABHA Health Card Download Procudure:
- For this, first of all visit the Health ID portal (https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/).
- After this, select an option and click on ‘Create Ayushman Bharat Health Account – ABHA Number’.
- After this you will have to enter your Aadhar card number or driving license number here.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After this you will have to fill all your details in the application form.
- After this you will have to go to ‘My Account’ section and upload your photo.
- After this, your ABHA card will be generated as soon as you click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- You can also take a printout of this digital health card.
- fasalrin.gov.in login – Kisan Credit Card-Interest Subvention Scheme
- ihip portal login – Access the Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) Portal
- jjm login – Jal Jeevan Mission Login Reports Village Lists
- PMGDISHA Login: Get Started with Digital Literacy Certificate @pmgdisha.in
- Aadhaar PVC Card Apply Online @myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in