labour.tn.gov.in renewal | labour card renewal online tamilnadu | labour.tn.gov.in renewal status | www.labour.tn.gov.in login | labour.tn.gov.in application status
Tamilnadu Labour Department web portal https://labour.tn.gov.in/. Procedure regarding application for Registration / License/ Renewal / Amendment / Closure / Transfer under various Labour Acts through the Labour Department web portal. Applicants can register online on their own using the web portal https://labour.tn.gov.in/services/users/login after login. New users register using their mobile number and login to register and renew using this portal. The Tamilnadu government also have a dedicated portal for unorganized workers https://www.lwb.tn.gov.in/. This article will explain how to login and register as a user online using the labour department’s tamilnadu login.
labour.tn.gov.in login https labour tn gov in labour.tn.gov.in application status www.labour.tn.gov.in application form pdf labour.tn.gov.in renewal labour.tn.gov.in renewal status tnuwwb.tn.gov.in application status www.labour.tn.gov.in tamil
Login – labour.tn.gov.in renewal
Registered users can login by visiting login page of tamilnadu government labour department portal. The login process explained below.
- Go to the official labour department portal https://labour.tn.gov.in/.
- Now you can redirected to login page https://labour.tn.gov.in/services/users/login automatically
- Now enter your username as registered email
- Next enter your password
- Click to login to get dashboard of user
Registration Process – labour.tn.gov.in
Every labour across the state can register own by using this labour departmental portal of tamilnadu. TN Labour department step by step user registration process explained below.
How to Register TN Labour Department i.e https://labour.tn.gov.in/. ?
- Go To the new user registration link https://labour.tn.gov.in/services/Applicants/applicantRegistration
- Enter the Details the Personal Details, Address for Communication, Contact details, ID Prof, Ration Card Details
- Verify and Registering Mobile number & Email ID
- Upload the documents ID proof (Pan / Ration Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence ) and Aadhar card
- Create Password for First time User
- Click the Register Button
- Now you can Login with Registered user id
labour.tn.gov.in application status
- Go to the https://labour.tn.gov.in/services/applicants/home-application-status
- Enter Application Number
- Check Application Status
Labour Department Renewal- labour.tn.gov.in
- First go to the https://labour.tn.gov.in/services/users/login
- Click the Login
- Select the relevant Act from the Dash Board on the screen.
- Select Renewal service
- Upload Relevant Documents
- click on the box to accept the self-declaration and click submit button and Submit
- After clicking the submit button you can view your application.
- Click “Pay Online” button, it will take you to the payment page.
- Authority will scrutinize your application and will approve if it adheres to the prescribed norms.
- In the screen we can see status as “approved”
- Click the “ Download Certificate” button and it will open in a separate screen (Tab). The certificate will have the Name, Designation and digital signature (Tick Mark) of the approving authority.
Visit Official Website labour.tn.gov.in For Login Registration Renewal Process.
- tnuwwb.tn.gov.in – TNUWWB Login Application Status
- e-Shram Card Registration Online | E Shram Card Benefits | UAN Card Apply Online
- Tasmac Liquor Online Booking Tamilnadu www.tasmac.co.in
- TNPDS New Smart Card Application | tnpds.gov.in
- TN Sand Online Booking User Registration | tnsand.in
- TN e-Sevai First Graduate Certificate Apply Link | tnesevai.tn.gov.in