How to Download Aadhaar Card: You can apply to download Aadhaar online by visiting UIDAI website. Users can either download e-Aadhaar or get a new PVC card online through the UIDAI website.
How to Download Aadhar Card: Aadhar Card is an important identity document for Indian citizens. It is also used as a digital identity proof to avail government schemes and other benefits. Therefore, losing Aadhaar can be a big loss. However, the Aadhaar issuing body, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) allows cardholders to renew their lost Aadhaar through both online and offline modes.
How to Download Aadhaar Card
- One can retrieve their Aadhaar using their Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID, Aadhaar Virtual ID, or their registered mobile number or email.
- By visiting UIDAI website you can apply to remove Aadhaar online.
- If you also want to get a new Aadhaar card, you can either get e-Aadhaar or apply for PVC Aadhaar card.
How to get e-Aadhaar? (How to get e-Aadhaar)
Individuals who know their Aadhaar number can download their e-Aadhaar directly from the UIDAI website or mAadhaar app.
How to Download Aadhaar Card?
- Go to UIDAI website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and captcha.
- You will be asked to enter a 4 digit OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your e-Aadhaar will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Save the PDF file for future use.
How to order PVC Aadhar Card?
Now anyone can convert their Aadhar card into PVC card online.
- You can order PVC Aadhaar card by visiting UIDAI website by paying a fee of Rs 50.
- Go to UIDAI website atuidai.gov.in/ and click on My Aadhaar tab.
- Then place the order by clicking on Order Aadhaar PVC Card.